Live Love Serve
We have partnered up with the community in different areas which provides US to be able to GO FORTH AND SERVE. If you are interested in serving in any of these areas please call the church office or email. Clinton County Community Thanksgiving Dinner -
It’s that time of year when we are planning the 2018 Community Thanksgiving Dinner at the Frankfort Neighborhood Center on Thursday, November 22 from 11am to 1pm. Please call the church office or sign up in our narthex if you are interested in volunteering.
Below are the volunteer opportunities for this year’s dinner:
Wednesday, November 21
• Cutting pies for the dessert table (Begins at 8am)
•Set up and decorating of dining room
Thursday, November 22
• Serving Line (11 - 1) - one hour shifts
• Fill “to go” orders (9 - 10:30am)
• Make deliveries (10 - 11am)
• Beverage refills (11 - 1pm)
• Collect used dinner items and manage trash collection (11 - 1pm)
• Tear down (1pm - 2pm)
• Clean up (1pm - 2pm)
To volunteer, please contact Chris Lesley at (765) 654-6563. Please leave a detailed message with your name, the number of people volunteering, the day, date, time, volunteer duty preference and a contact number.
Please know that we will try to coordinate your preference, but we must coordinate our volunteer activities to ensure needed duties are covered. Everyone and every duty is important to serve this meal to our community.
Thank you in advance for your willingness to serve!
• To request home delivery contact Jim Day (765) 242-4842
• To donate funds for the meal you may
make a check payable to: “Community Thanksgiving Dinner” and, drop off at:
•The Farmers Bank, Frankfort, or
•The Clinton County Sheriff’s Office
•Contact Keona Stidham (765) 242-7065 for any questions regarding monetary donations
• To donate pies contact Rena Little (765) 654-4340
• To donate food contact Daisy Shoemaker (765) 242-5937